Sunday 30 March 2014

on sundays I apply for jobs

and on Wednesdays we wear pink. Get it? 


Sunday is my allocated job application day. I spend the week trawling job websites and saving jobs I like to my favourites. I usually look on DrapersUKFI (who's twitter is really good for jobs too), FashionWorkie and LinkedIn. Along with visiting my favourite companies career pages for a browse occasionally (daily), wishful thinking and all that. 

So this week I have written out an application for a Creative Assistant for Topshop in Leeds. I really like the look of this one, it is very visual merchandising based but also creative so it appeals to me. This application has to be sent via post so I'm just going to have to bite the bullet and send it off. Another Topshop job I've applied for is a Stylist in their Stratford branch. I've also applied for a Window Styling Assistant job at Selfridges on Oxford street (what a dream). At the complete other end of the country I've applied for a position of Visual Merchandiser at H&M in their Glasgow Buchanan Street branch. I love H&M, I think the majority of my outfit consists of H&M right now so working for them would be amazing and they're an absolutely massive brand so there's so much scope for growth with them. 

Apologies for the fact my job search is scattered all over the UK but having moved around a lot before location isn't a huge factor for me. 

Cross your fingers for me and I'll keep this updated!

No comments:

Post a Comment