Monday 7 April 2014

work it.

So the job hunt continues. 
I previously mentioned that I had applied for a stylist position in the Topshop flagship store in Stratford and they got back in contact to arrange an interview date. Sadly they phoned me the day I was going back north for two weeks and when I told them this they said they probably would have recruited  by the time I was back down south. I'm a bit gutted to have missed out on the interview because it was going to be held in their Oxford Street store with their personal shopping team which would have been amazing experience.
I'm trying not to lose hope and since then I have applied for another Topshop job posting for a personal shopper in their Glasgow (Argyle Street) store. This one is a bit closer to home and I have a lot of friends and family living in Glasgow which makes it ideal. 

No comments:

Post a Comment