Friday 25 April 2014

work hard..

play work harder.

My life is a series of job applications, caffinated drinks and to do lists. (Not complaining, I thrive upon to do lists, they are my lifeblood.) I thought I'd take some time out to update the ol' blog in regards to my job hunt. Also I can cross this off my list once I'm done, oh baby.

I've just completed an application for a Visual Merchandising position at the Guildford branch of House of Fraser. Having previously worked for them I know the company and feel a loyalty to them for giving me a chance to work in retail. So fingers crossed on that one! I also applied for a Stylist position at the new Newcastle branch of Topshop, after missing out on the chance to interview for the same position in their Stratford store I am now on a mission. 




So now I wait patiently for an email (cue me freaking out every time my phone makes it's little email beep, damn you twitter updates). I'll keep you posted!

No comments:

Post a Comment