Friday 11 April 2014

honours project photo shoot.

As part of my honours project I am required to create a promotional campaign, including a photo shoot, logo, slogan etc. With Easter approaching and me planning to head home for the two weeks we were off I wanted to get the photo shoot done before then so I could have time to edit them. I used the hair and beauty department in our building and they were fantastic, I brought a mood board of hair and make up styles I wanted and they got to work on my model straight away. I had been collecting clothes in town for a few weeks prior so I knew what my styling would be like and my model had done a few photo shoots before which meant she knew what to do. I was anxious initially as photography is not my strong point but after chasing up a photography tutor and harassing her with amateur questions ('Why wont the camera take a photo now?' Answer; because I was pointing it at nothing.) I was suitably prepared.

I've been editing the photos for the past week and I have a few favourites I know I want to use so I thought I would share a couple on here. I wont bore you with more explanation because a picture is worth a thousand words and all that.




I'm excited to start playing around with text and putting the images into my interiors so we'll have to see how it all goes from here.

No comments:

Post a Comment