Sunday 24 November 2013

topshop oxford street visual merchandising.

On one of many trips into Topshop Oxford street I got a chance to take some photos of their window displays and VM. I was completely blown away by the whole thing. The fixtures had mannequins placed on top of them, surrounded in pink cherry blossom and it looked amazingly ornate, I was in heaven. It was also the first day their collection from a collaboration with Meadham Kirchhoff was available in store and the window display was too cute and kitsch to not photograph. 






Their main window was simple, girly and almost ethereal. The merchandisers has set up lots of petal shapes at different levels and placed a fan underneath so when it was switched on all the petals moved with the breeze. I stood and stared for at least 10 minutes until the temptation of shopping dragged me away. So beautiful.



No comments:

Post a Comment